Friday, May 27, 2011

Clips of Faith, and Fruits! ...and a kitty entry

The weekend is off to a great start!  (big garden news below!)  I guess it started last night with the New Belgian Brewery's "Clips of Faith".  It was presented by BikeWalkKC...and was basically an equation for a great night: Bikes + Beer = Good.

 That's the Beer Marquis! 



 If I recall correctly, these are the Grand Cru and Paula's Pale Ale


     



SO.....Garden Stuff!  I went to the alley this morning before work -which is actually one of my favorite things to do- to check things out...and woah! I couldn't believe it!!

The first fruits!  ...er, well, peppers, but whatever!




The peppers that are popping right now are Fat N Sassy's ....

   This is chopped up dog food for The Shadow Panther.  (I just named her)  She is a cute little grey kitty.  When I moved in over the winter she should hang out on this big tree limb, checking things out with her pretty silver eyes.  The woman whom used to live above me fed and took care of her.  She  has since moved out, and I hadn't seen he cat in a while...until my buddy Lawrence moved in, and she began going to the 2nd level porch looking for food.   SO, I obliged.  ...she just looked so skinny, hungry and kinda sketched out.  She's on a chopped up dog food diet for now...and she loves it!   (gotta get a pic, I know!)


   




2 comments: